Clubhouse Rules & Regulations
A. GENERAL - RULES & REGULATIONS
- The clubhouse is available for use by unit owners, or renters, their families and guests when accompanied by the unit owner or renter. The Clubhouse was designed and furnished for adult use and not as a children's playroom.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Their conduct is always the direct responsibility of their parents. Violations will be given serious review.
- Persons under the age of 21 are not to use the Clubhouse after 7:00 p.m., unless accompanied by an adult.
- The Clubhouse will be available to all residents, 21 years of age and older, in the evening from Memorial Day to Labor Day until 11 p.m. on weekdays, and midnight on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Weekend winter hours by special arrangement, unless previously reserved.
- The Clubhouse will be unlocked from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday; otherwise, residents will be expected to use their own key for entry (and be responsible for locking and securing the premises when leaving.)
- No one is permitted in the Clubhouse in a wet bathing suit (access to the restrooms, when in bathing attire is through the outside doors).
- Pets are not allowed in the Clubhouse.
- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN THE CLUBHOUSE AREA.
Reminder: The Clubhouse is unavailable from January to Mid-March
B. PRIVATE FUNCTIONS - RULES & REGULATIONS
- The Clubhouse is available for use by Falmouthport residing unit owners and renters, their families and guests only when the residing unit owner(s) or renters are in attendance; and when a submitted application has been approved.
- Application for the private use of the Clubhouse must be made in advance by unit owner(s). A CONFIRMED reservation cannot be processed until the completed application form has been returned to the Trustee's representative. Forms are available from the On-site Manager.
Any changes made after this approval is granted must be immediately reported to the Trustee's representative at which time the application and its approval will be subject to review.
The unit owner (s) will be notified as to approval or denial within ten (10) business days after receipt of their application form at Falmouthport Condominium Trust, One Falmouthport Drive, East Falmouth, MA 02536
- Renters may reserve the Clubhouse if the application is submitted by their unit owner and approved.
- The unit owner (s) or renters hosting a private function MUST be present.
- Functions at the clubhouse will be limited to sixty (60) people.
- Reservation of the Clubhouse for a private function does not include use of the swimming pool, the swimming pool deck or the surrounding marsh area.
- Because the Clubhouse is intended for the private use of residents, reservations for the following will not be accepted:
- Any business function.
- Use by a non-unit owner, excepting renters.
- One to which an admission is charged for profit.
- Any commercial or outside organization
- The Clubhouse may not be reserved before 5:00 p.m. on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays from the pool opening date through Labor Day.
- To reserve the clubhouse, two checks, one for $25 and the other for $60 payable to the Falmouthport Condominium Trust must be submitted with the application. If the Clubhouse has been properly cleaned after the party the $60 check will be returned to the homeowner. Sixty dollars is the standard fee that a cleaning service would charge to clean the clubhouse.
- If alcohol is being served, a liquor liability certificate must be presented with the application.
- If the function is being catered, the name, address and telephone number of the Caterer must appear on the application form.
- There are facilities for parking nineteen (19) cars at the Clubhouse. Eleven (11) more cars may be parked at the tennis court area. If more cars are anticipated, the host(s) must engage an off duty policemen, security guard or other parking attendant to ensure that there be no infringement upon residents private parking area.
PARKING ALONG THE ROADWAYS AND ON LANDSCAPED AREAS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
- Furniture in the Clubhouse must not be moved from the inside at any time.
- There shall be no canopies, awnings or tents erected to increase the capacity of the Clubhouse.
- There shall be no fires or barbecues permitted on the deck or in the marsh area surrounding the Clubhouse. The fireplace is to be used for wood fires only and no food is to be involved.
- Clubhouse functions must end by 12 o'clock midnight. Any excessive noise due to assembling and dispersing of guests and/or amplified music must be avoided. The host(s) of a private function are responsible for restoring the clubhouse to its original condition by noon of the following day, unless there is a scheduling conflict. All rubbish is to be bagged.
The Clubhouse is cleaned once a week. If the host(s) desires the clubhouse to be “white glove” clean before the function, it is their responsibility to arrange for additional cleaning at their expense.
- The host(s) are liable for any damage caused to the Clubhouse structure and furnishings, and agree to pay promptly any amount needed to repair such damage.
- The key for the heater thermostat and any other equipment is available from the On-Site Manager.
- Certain of the above rules may be waived for functions intended for unit owners exclusively or for use by the Falmouthport Condominium Trust.
- The Clubhouse will be locked during the off season, but can be accessed with unit owner's/renter's key.
Note: Please refer to these “Rules & Regulations” and restrictions during the planning stages of your function. They will serve as a guide and should prevent any misunderstandings.